<body>
fussy
Friday, June 18, 2010

I have been lazing about at home, doing nothing except interacting with the all time awesome tv and computer.

And mid years are a week away.

Blaaaah screw midyears they dont decide my future haha.

I should stop stressing myself out and just give my all.
In my studies, and church matters.
And God will provide.

Too little time, too much left unaccomplished. Initially wanted to spend time at my cousin's today but i woke up at what, 4-5ish? I am a loser *wallows in despair*

And the next time i have spare time would be next week's Wed onwards.
Miserable much.

I shall just swallow my misery down and keep it in a secret pocket of my oesophagus (how do you spell this word).

Or better, shit it out.

"Stop focusing on what you don't have and work on what you do."


Yea i should totally heed it. And this sums what i've been feeling for the past few days/

Note to self: When im free, change to tumblr.


Profile
pick up sticks

Photobucket
www.website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter

Mei Yunn
FacebookTwitter

Born on the 25th June and now in MJC, i ♥ drama and i ♥ TAG. Have a fetish for kinder bueno, and i like listening to the guitar! (because i cant play it D:) & Im pretty much contented with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration