<body>
Saturday, June 5, 2010

Coughing like there's no tomorrow.
Consultation fees $17, medication fees $13.
3mins of "consultation" btw. Wow I want to be a private doctor's wife.
Ohya, my bro just gave himself an english name.

-.-
(Lol)

Anw, I've been thinking. Today is mediacorp's world environment day thingy.
Apparently, they made the channel icons green and they're broadcasting documentary shows about our planet.
What good does it bring about? To what extent will we bother?
Watching TV itself is already an act of consumption of energy (electricity?)
Raising awareness? Or superficial awareness? Where we only know of our environment's deterioration, but we're not doing anything.
Mmm. I want to save gaia. But howww? My lifestyle itself is already so "not environment friendly".
The ways are already so deeply integrated into my actions, my life.

Enough rubbish,
I need to stop coughinggg!


Profile
pick up sticks

Photobucket
www.website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter

Mei Yunn
FacebookTwitter

Born on the 25th June and now in MJC, i ♥ drama and i ♥ TAG. Have a fetish for kinder bueno, and i like listening to the guitar! (because i cant play it D:) & Im pretty much contented with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration