<body>
little black book
Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi something random here.
I like to write in my diary!!!! (yipeee *inserts many flowers, butterflies& hearts*)
And i decorated it till its so fabulaslistic (took me hours to decorate it!)
I think if anyone ever gets hold of it and reads it,
my life is over.

Anyway, I REALLY CANT WAIT FOR THE MARCH HOLS.
Because i need time to catch up with schoolwork.
Evidently not following in lessons & i cant do most of my tutorials-.-
So yes, my march holidays are gona be called mug holidays.

Oh and i need to slap myself out of the holiday mood-.-
Still feeling as if its just a temporary stay in JC and then i'll revert back to a no-schooling life. (yeah i know, dream on)

AHHH I HAVE MAKE-UP PE TOMORROW AT 645AM.
Because i freaking wore the house tee for PE lesson
Best thing was that i didnt even know i brought the wrong shirt please.
I think i was too sleepy in the morning thats why i forgot to check what shirt i brought.
but OMG I NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL AT 645.
SIX FORTY FIVE.
thats like the time when i just reach simei MRT.

*depressed*

let tomorrow pass by quickly and may the holidays NEVER end.


Profile
pick up sticks

Photobucket
www.website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter

Mei Yunn
FacebookTwitter

Born on the 25th June and now in MJC, i ♥ drama and i ♥ TAG. Have a fetish for kinder bueno, and i like listening to the guitar! (because i cant play it D:) & Im pretty much contented with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration