<body>
hello brain
Monday, December 14, 2009

I think I'm really experiencing lack of input for my brain
Like lack of new knowledge, excluding fishnco stuffs tt I need to know
Sooner or later all the things that I forced into my brain during the o lvls period are gona get,
Flushed down the toilet bowl at the back of my brain,
Into the Land of No Return.

(Wait I think I alrd forgot most of my stuff alrd-.-)

Not really updating this pitiful lonely virtual site (sad face)
But nvm, just to let you know I'm still alive& kicking :)
hi my life is still the same minus many books and more physical exertions (this doesn't sound right)

Oh yea and now I love weekdays haha
Because fishnco is rather empty on weekdays yipee

My offday tmr but gna go for TAG early in the morning
Carolling this weekend!!!!
(Inserts many butterflies and flowers)


Profile
pick up sticks

Photobucket
www.website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter

Mei Yunn
FacebookTwitter

Born on the 25th June and now in MJC, i ♥ drama and i ♥ TAG. Have a fetish for kinder bueno, and i like listening to the guitar! (because i cant play it D:) & Im pretty much contented with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration