But recently i began liking this song really much again
Its damn cute!
& I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie
Anyway, had graduation assembly today.
One of the many many moments where i get very very emotional
Come to think of it,
Its not gona be the last time im gona cry because im gona miss my friends
I still have JC.. Uni.. yaddayadda (thats if i survive through all these)
But i really really really really will miss 4/6! :(
Like really really really really really really
especially my closer friends :(
No more sitting in class & crapping around
No more walking around the school & filling water bottles
No moremoving seats in class
No more classmates :(
Ahhh i shant get emo again & whine all over this blog
(if i continue writing this whole blog post is never gona end)
Nvm i'll get over it
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:(
O levels in 2 weeks.
(approximately)
t.w.o w.e.e.k.s
(emphasizes on every freaking alphabet!)
dreading it,
but at the same time, feeling really excited for the start of it.
cause once it starts its gona end really fast.
& then no more O's & stress for the time being
GRAD NIGHT!!!! :D
Okay i think i need to regain my focus & not slacken for my O's
(yea i know i sound like a total nerdddddd!!!)
I think im gona stop using the computer.
Ok maybe not completely, but like twice a week?
Till then, All the best :)





