SCHOOOOOOOOOOL TOMORROW!
I am half excited & half dreading it.
No more sleeping at 2AM & waking up at 10AM! :(
But yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy frienddddddddddddddddddddddds!
Im going to make textbooks my best friend after we get back our results!!
Yay i love textbooks (with 1000000000000000 exclaimation marks!)
Sian why are there no nice shows on sundays, i am rotting at home.
I know i should be at least touching like an assesment book but my brain and fingers are retaliating.
Can totally imagine them having guns and shooting at my books, threatening to fire if im any lesser than 1m away from them
-.-
Oh i changed my skin! Not my skin skin but my blog skin I THINK THE PREVIOUS ONE WAS BETTER! :(
But my efforts would go to waste if i switched back to the old one so im just gona keep this one
Just realised the qualities of my pictures are rather pathetic hmmmm i shall change them to nicer quality photos WHEN I AM FREE (which happens once in a blue moon)
I AM GOING TO CREATE A TO-DO-LIST-FOR-AFTER-O-LEVELS!
And put it up on my blog! Yayyyyyy
1) LEARN THE GUITAR (okay i know i am very very lag but i have no time to learn!)
2) SING WITH STEPH AND AMANDA + GUITAR AND WE CAN MAKE A NICE VIDEO!! :)
3) watch my jap/korean/taiwanese dramas & Glee (lx just introduced to me!) & Gossipgirls (P.S. I KNOW I AM VERY LAG!)
4) learn roller blading!! or ice skating! whatever's easier!
5) Stay out of my house till dawn playing guitar and chillanggg with my friends (HAHAHAHA)
6) Watch midnight movie outside at a cinema! (Never done it before! I know super wth but its not my fault my mum doesnt allow!)
7) Sleepover at LX & amanda's house!!!!!!!!
8) yea yea yea the list shall continue when i have more ideas :)
Ok i shall recap what i did during this hols
Once thing for sure's that i DIDNT GO BACK TO SCHOOL (first time i need not go back to school during a holiday)
feels kinda weird but not really hating it haaaaa
friday sakae, saturday flag day, sunday church, monday tanning& shopping, tuesday lx house, wed airport, thur home, fri home, sat bbq, sun church
yaaaaaaaay\/\/\/\/\/
Btw there's something wrong with my facebook!
Super laggy and i cant search my friends or press the notifications button -.-
OH YAAAAAAAAAAA i joined Twitter!
But i have no idea how to really operate it although its kinda idiot proof
& i dont know anyone who uses twitter except eggynana (retarded name) -.-
hellohello addd me on twitterrrrrrr!





