<body>
irony
Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hi i spent the last 2 days free from studies and now i am feeling so guilty -.-
I think the previous few weeks of hardcore revision has made me forget how its like to relax and chill and not study

I went swimming at a swimming complex at FARMWAY (bet you dont even know where's that)
Its on the purple line & no its not a farm, i dont swim in a pond-.-
Because im sucha nice simei-lian to accompany a punggollian to farmway to swim cause its nearer!
I gave up tampines/bedok swimming complex to go to a farmwayyyyyy!
But on the bright side, the swimming complex's there quite nice, there's slides and a jacuzzi!
I swam 1.5 laps and spent 27644 hours in the jacuzzi HAHA, so much for trying to eliminate those fats-.-

Saturday saturday saturday my legs wanted to die cause i literally walked the whole day
Tuition in the morn, flag day in the afternoon, shopping in the evening
Now i've got two miserable blisters on the sides of my feet :(
I wonder how im gona walk in slippers from now on....... *noooooooooooo*

---
I dont get how your brain works
Stop being so judgemental and scheming
You're just 16.


Profile
pick up sticks

Photobucket
www.website-hit-counters.com
free hit counter

Mei Yunn
FacebookTwitter

Born on the 25th June and now in MJC, i ♥ drama and i ♥ TAG. Have a fetish for kinder bueno, and i like listening to the guitar! (because i cant play it D:) & Im pretty much contented with everything.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits
take a bow

Designer
Inspiration